Saturday, March 9, 2013

Boots Expert Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream

It is only recently through watching many skincare reviews on YouTube that I have discovered the "Boots" skincare brand. I'm not to sure of this products availability, but I was easily able to find this product line at target and online. I firmly believe that taking great care of the skin, even at age 19, can bestow many rewards as you get older. Since the skin under and around our eyes is 10 times thinner than the skin on our face, it is more than important to me to have a powerful moisturizer targeted toward this area. Since my eyes are more than sensitive to any product put near them, it is also important to me to have a product that is hypoallergenic. I recently had to stop using an under-eye cream because of eye irritation (review to come), so when I ran across this product in target that was clearly marked "sensitive" I was ready to give it a try. After using this product for more than 3 months now, I can honestly say that it is great for very sensitive skin. I have had no problems with my eyes becoming irritated or itchy. Usually eye creams come in very small containers and contain little product (which is usually okay because you don't need much). However, I like the fact that with this product you get 20 ml or .67 US Fl. Oz. This enables you to not be stingy with the product and fully saturate the entire eye area, with no fear or quickly running out of product. If you have ever been shopping for eye creams, then you know some of them can quickly run up a bill. So I was pleasantly surprised to only have to fork over $7.29 for this fantastic product. Using this product, I have had no problem of becoming oily around my eye area. The product seems to absorb fast, and not leave any type of sticky or damp residue under or around my eyes. I use this product first thing in the morning, and before bed.  I also love the fact that this product is almost odorless, since highly fragranced facial products tend to break my skin out. I took one of the five stars away from this product because I feel that SPF (sun protection) in the skin care routine is more than important, and this products lacks and SPF. Other than that one complaint, this product is FANTASTIC and I will more than likely re-purchase it when it runs out. These are strictly my opinions on this product for my type of skin! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment