Monday, March 18, 2013

Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Toothpaste

I must preface my review by saying that I am not one to experiment much in the world of dental care. I usually stick to Crest, due to the fact that it comes highly recommended by my dentist. I have found that most of their products are very high quality, and produce the results that they claim. The Crest 3D line consists of a Radiant Mint flavored toothpaste, that comes in a plain and a "vivid" version. I have used both, and from my experience there is not much of a difference between the two of them. The packaging on both claim to "whiten by removing up to 80% of surface stains", and that it is a "fluoride anticavity toothpaste". Other claims on the packaging include: *Whitens by polishing and lifting away surface stains with proprietary micro-cleansing whiteners. *Gentle foaming action to help clean hard to reach places. With Regular Brushing, Crest 3D White Toothpaste: *Whitens by polishing away surface stains. *Fights Cavities *Refreshes Mouth. Lets start from the beginning people, right when we put the tooth paste on our toothbrush! :) The bottle comes complete with a flip open cap, so there is no annoying cap that you drop in the floor, or heavens forbid in the toilet! The toothpaste comes out a light blue color with pink/purple specks in it. (LOL at this point i'm laughing at myself, because I don't quite think I've ever thought this hard about my toothpaste) After I have brushed with this toothpaste my entire mouth feels squeeky clean. I have used the "Crest Whitestrips" in the past (reviewed previously), and I really feel that this toothpaste contributes to the overall upkeep of my whitening. I use this toothpaste two times a day, and I have found that it really helps keep my teeth white. This toothpaste does not under any circumstances leave any type of bitter taste in my mouth after I have used it, only a fresh feeling that does seem to last for an extended period of time. I know that there is a lot of controversy when it comes to whitening teeth, because many believe that some products are damaging to the enamel on your teeth. This product does say across the front of the box "enamel safe". I have to say that I have experienced no type of sensitivity or discomfort while using this toothpaste, and I have used it for a few years now. I really don't feel that the whitening agents in this product compromise the enamel of your teeth. Well at this point, WHAT MORE can you say about toothpaste??? LOL. I have not come upon any problem with this product, and had no problem giving it a full 5 star rating. This product is widely available. It can easily be purchased online at www.walmart.com. These are completely my opinions on this product. Thanks for reading! PLEASE COMMENT! I would love to hear from, and respond to anyone. THANKS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment