Sunday, March 17, 2013

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Smoothing Serum

If you are someone with hair that is full of frizz, rough, and difficult to smooth then this is a product you should get your hands on! I must tell you that the first thing that I noticed about this product was the smell! The best way that I can describe the smell is that of candy. It has a very sweet smell, which is one of the things that drew me to this product. Its not a very perfume like smell, but it's just a sweet smell. I really don't think that someone with sensitivity of smell would have a problem with this product. I could be wrong, but that's just what i feel. I apply the product to damp hair, and blow dry afterwards. This product does an exceptional job at smoothing hair down. I think that this would be a fantastic product if you only had time to blow dry, and not use a flat iron. I noticed that after I blew my hair dry with a metal round brush, my hair had that smooth flat ironed look without the excess heat from an actual flat iron. I must be the first to admit that I do not have much experience with the Paul Mitchell line. However, I will say that the little experience I do have with his products have been fabulous. (I know I'm a scatter brain, but back to the smell of the product) I feel that it is also important to let you know (in order to not deter you from trying the serum) that the smell does fade after its dry! So you don't have to worry about walking around smelling like a "candy head", LOL!! The smell is only obvious after applying the product, and during the drying process. It's not a smell that would bother me even if it did linger. I just cannot get over the smell of this product! I seriously have to give this product "The Best Smelling Hair Product of the Year" award! I sincerely don't think that there is a better smelling hair product, I trust me when I say that I have tried A LOT!!!! I feel like this product would hold up fabulously against harsh humidity, and would keep the frizz away even then. Don't feel that this serum requires you to blow dry your hair, or use some sort of heat tool. I think this product would be great for anyone with very curly and frizzy hair who likes to let their hair air dry! It would probably do a great job at keeping the frizz away in that situation too! The reason you see that this product got 4 1/2 stars is because, I had to be honest. The one very small issue I found with this product is it's weight. If you have very fine hair, too much of this product and you could very easily find yourself with a mess on your hands. Other than the "fine haired" issue this product comes with, it is otherwise a FANTASTIC product. I will more than likely purchase this product again. I fully wish to further explore the Paul Mitchel Brand, and of course let you know any results I get! :) The full size of this product, which is 150 ML, usually sells for around $20. I'ts worth the money! This is completely my opinion on the product. Thanks for reading my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment