Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lanza Neem Plant Silk Serum

To begin I must give you a little personal information. I am a firm believer in hair serums and oils, and it is a must to incorporate them into my daily hair care routine. I am going to preface this review first off by saying that the only reason this product did not get a full 5 stars is because there is "ONE" other product (review to come) that works better "FOR ME" in the hair serums and oil category. Somewhat of another reason this product did not get a full five stars, is that if you make the wonderful decision to purchase this fantastic product, depending on where you purchase it, it is going to run you about $25 to $30. However, if you do wan't to try it I will honestly tell you that it is worth the money. I apply this product to clean and damp hair before blow drying. I noticed a tremendous difference in my hair after beginning the use of this product. I believe that this product does cut down on drying time, and improves the overall health and appearance of your hair. I believe that the result this product produces is very truthfully communicated through title of the product, "Healing Strength". If you are someone like me, with very brittle and over-processed hair that tends to break, this is the product for you. I noticed an enormous difference in the amount of hair breakage I experienced while using this product. I would say that this product has a distinctive smell that is quite pleasant, and yet not too overpowering. The product is packaged in a blue transparent container (as shown above), but the product itself is a clear liquid serum. Even though this product is labelled as having an "Anti-aging complex", i would say it is perfectly fine to use this product at any age. After all isn't hair dead to begin with! :) On the subject of this product being "healing", I would say that if there were a product that could truly heal the hair it would more than likely be from the Lanza line. Lanza products are available in Ulta stores, as well as online. You can check out http://www.lanza.com/ to view Lanza's full product line.(NOTE: Not to my knowledge are Lanza products sold on their website, but i'm sure you can get them other places on the web.)  If you have any questions or comments on this product leave them below. Once again, these are strictly my opinions on this product. Thank you so much for reading! :)        

No comments:

Post a Comment